Starting a business is an exciting journey and a solid legal foundation is essential to protect your new company. Kessia Cericola works hard to ensure that business owners are protected from personal liability and that businesses are in compliance with the law. She is also against the waste of resources and with that in mind, she offers flexible fees arrangements for most of her services.
Her services include:
- Registration with the Secretary of State
- Drafting business documents for your LLC, corporation or partnership, such as Operating or Partnership Agreements, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Filing for your company’s EIN
- Filing trademark and copyright applications
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
She also assists immigrants and foreign-based companies with legal needs in the U.S., and U.S. companies with legal needs in Brazil.
Please feel free to contact Kessia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614)371-4183 for a consultation.