Starting a business is an exciting journey and a solid legal foundation is essential to protect your new company. Kessia Cericola works hard to ensure that business owners are protected from personal liability and that businesses are in compliance with the law. She also understands the financial challenges of starting, and with that in mind, she offer flexible fees arrangements for small businesses and startups.
Our services include:
- Registration with the Secretary of State
- Drafting business documents for your LLC, corporation or partnership, such as Operating or Partnership Agreements, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Filing for your company’s EIN
- Filing trademark and copyright applications
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
We also assist immigrants and foreign-born individuals that interested in doing business in the U.S., and U.S. companies that are interested in exploring international markets.
Please feel free to contact us for a free 30-minute consultation.