Living or transacting abroad presents many challenges. Seemingly simple legal procedures can become a complicated task if one is not aware of the country’s legal system or does not know an attorney that they can trust. At Cericola LLC we have the necessary knowledge and network to meet the needs of Brazilians and individuals in the U.S. and in Brazil, including:
- Drafting of powers of attorney
- Translation of legal documents
- Interpretation of legal proceedings
- Hague Convention Apostille Certificate abroad and in the U.S.
- Validation and enforcement of Brazilian decisions in Ohio
We also handle family-based U.S. visas such as the fiancé visa and separation/divorce proceedings involving foreign parties.
Contact us for a free 30-minute consultation.