Living or transacting abroad presents many challenges. Seemingly simple legal procedures can become a complicated task if one is not aware of the country’s legal system or does not know an attorney that they can trust. As a native Brazilian and American citizen, Kessia has the necessary knowledge and network to meet the needs of Brazilians and individuals in the U.S. and in Brazil, including:
- Setting up US subsidiaries
- Applying for family-based U.S. visas
- Applying for investor and employment-based U.S. visas
- Drafting of powers of attorney
- Translation of legal documents
- Interpretation of legal proceedings
- Hague Convention Apostille Certificate abroad and in the U.S.
- Validation and enforcement of Brazilian decisions in Ohio
Please feel free to contact Kessia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614)371-4183 for a consultation.